June 11, 2019: Complete re-implementation of the site
* Moved to a new host with better support for backups, analytics and monitoring
* Upgraded the discussion software to provide better moderation capabilities
* Upgraded the “groups” software to support improved email notification management
* Upgraded to a more mobile-friendly theme
* Set more restrictive permissions on user-generated content to prevent non-logged in users from viewing
* Migrated all legacy data and content
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.